Contrary to popular modern belief — the purpose of meditation is not to clear your mind of all thought. Rather, Meditation simply means ‘placing the mind’ and is the practice and discipline of continually and consciously bringing your mind to the present moment each time you notice it was wandered. In this way, meditation teaches you how to control your own thoughts, rather than letting them control you.
- Seasonal Cooking: Warming Winter Recipes
- Meditation on Yoga Retreats
- Yoga Retreat Food: Bettina’s Best Plant Based Recipes
- What is Forest Bathing? And Why We Do it On Retreat!
- Discover The Power of Adventure
- Yoga Friends: Why You’ll Find Your BFF On A Yoga Retreat
- Need A Good Night’s Rest? The Best Retreats for Sleep
- Top Tips for a Good Night’s Sleep
- Forest bathing in Japan
- 5 Reasons You Need to Book a Yoga Retreat