Known as shinrin yoku in Japan, forest bathing is considered a powerful healing medicine for those afflicted with common lifestyle-led conditions of modern living, such as chronic stress, fatigue, anxiety and insomnia. And people worldwide are now realising, too, the power of switching off and heading into the forests.
- Yoga Retreat Food: Bettina’s Best Plant Based Recipes
- What is Forest Bathing? And Why We Do it On Retreat!
- Discover The Power of Adventure
- Yoga Friends: Why You’ll Find Your BFF On A Yoga Retreat
- Need A Good Night’s Rest? The Best Retreats for Sleep
- Top Tips for a Good Night’s Sleep
- Forest bathing in Japan
- 5 Reasons You Need to Book a Yoga Retreat
- The Best Yoga Retreats for Switching Off
- Why You Need a Digital Detox and Yoga Holiday